Thursday, April 3, 2008

Second life, Comics, Automatic Drawing, and Vodou


Here's a breakdown of vodou culture, and some basic practices for the do-it yourself-er at home.

The Vodou Page

Here you have many of the writings from the grandfather of chaos magic, Austin Osman Spare:

Austin Osman Spare

Here's a free webcomic by Warren Ellis about the post-end of the world:

Freak Angels

Here's an explanation as to why I'm not on second life:

I'm lazy, the customization takes too long for me right now, and I'm otherwise occupied. But I love the notion, don't get me wrong. We should all be able to do second life instead of myspace and facebook and have that be the real social networking. Which I mean, it is for some people.

There's stupid amounts of potential in second life, much of it already being realized.

Second life is the new internet.

No comments:

 
>