Monday, December 1, 2008

Kiss, Kiss, Go, Go: Workblog 1

Fear not! In the billionth rebirth of my blog, this icarnation is kind of a live update sort of deal of my daily progress on the various comic projects I'm doing. Below are two characters and two panels from the first page of a comic I'm doing tentatively called Kiss, Kiss, Go, Go. It's a short story comic, like really short, but it's a taste of what I'm going to do on a much larger scale next year. Plus this is probably going to be put together as a Christmas gift in physical form to several lucky friends.

But anywho. Yeah. Oh and all of my artwork is done chopping and screwing images in photoshop, pulling from all manner of media, both online and offline.

I'm planning to finger paint the lettering for this project, by the by. It will be fun.








No comments:

 
>